| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Siirt in April is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry. Circa 112.1mm (4.4in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Siirt April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Siirt, Turkey
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Siirt:
- Rize, Turkey - 367.7 kms (228.5 miles) NNW
- Erzurum, Turkey - 236 kms (146.7 miles) NNW
- Erzincan, Turkey - 289.4 kms (179.8 miles) NW
- Malatya, Turkey - 342.8 kms (213 miles) W
- Diyarbakir, Turkey - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) W
- Urfa, Turkey - 293.9 kms (182.6 miles) WSW
- Kamishli, Syrian Arab Republic - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) SW
- Hassakah, Syrian Arab Republic - 190 kms (118.1 miles) SW
- Deir Ezzor, Syrian Arab Republic - 330.7 kms (205.5 miles) SSW
- Abu Kamal, Syrian Arab Republic - 400.1 kms (248.6 miles) SSW