| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Siirt in May is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.3 °C (55.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry. Only 59.4mm (2.3in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:44 long and the longest day is 14:35 long with an average length of 14:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Siirt May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Siirt, Turkey
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Siirt:
- Rize, Turkey - 367.7 kms (228.5 miles) NNW
- Erzurum, Turkey - 236 kms (146.7 miles) NNW
- Erzincan, Turkey - 289.4 kms (179.8 miles) NW
- Malatya, Turkey - 342.8 kms (213 miles) W
- Diyarbakir, Turkey - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) W
- Urfa, Turkey - 293.9 kms (182.6 miles) WSW
- Kamishli, Syrian Arab Republic - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) SW
- Hassakah, Syrian Arab Republic - 190 kms (118.1 miles) SW
- Deir Ezzor, Syrian Arab Republic - 330.7 kms (205.5 miles) SSW
- Abu Kamal, Syrian Arab Republic - 400.1 kms (248.6 miles) SSW