| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Siirt in November is quite mild at 10.1 °C (50.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 81.5mm (3.2in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 9:43 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 10:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Siirt November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Siirt, Turkey
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Siirt:
- Rize, Turkey - 367.7 kms (228.5 miles) NNW
- Erzurum, Turkey - 236 kms (146.7 miles) NNW
- Erzincan, Turkey - 289.4 kms (179.8 miles) NW
- Malatya, Turkey - 342.8 kms (213 miles) W
- Diyarbakir, Turkey - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) W
- Urfa, Turkey - 293.9 kms (182.6 miles) WSW
- Kamishli, Syrian Arab Republic - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) SW
- Hassakah, Syrian Arab Republic - 190 kms (118.1 miles) SW
- Deir Ezzor, Syrian Arab Republic - 330.7 kms (205.5 miles) SSW
- Abu Kamal, Syrian Arab Republic - 400.1 kms (248.6 miles) SSW