| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Siirt in January is very cool at 2.3 °C (36.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in January is dryish. Just 89.5mm (3.5in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:34 long and the longest day is 10:13 long with an average length of 9:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Siirt January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Siirt, Turkey
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Siirt:
- Rize, Turkey - 367.7 kms (228.5 miles) NNW
- Erzurum, Turkey - 236 kms (146.7 miles) NNW
- Erzincan, Turkey - 289.4 kms (179.8 miles) NW
- Malatya, Turkey - 342.8 kms (213 miles) W
- Diyarbakir, Turkey - 153.6 kms (95.4 miles) W
- Urfa, Turkey - 293.9 kms (182.6 miles) WSW
- Kamishli, Syrian Arab Republic - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) SW
- Hassakah, Syrian Arab Republic - 190 kms (118.1 miles) SW
- Deir Ezzor, Syrian Arab Republic - 330.7 kms (205.5 miles) SSW
- Abu Kamal, Syrian Arab Republic - 400.1 kms (248.6 miles) SSW